Monday, March 7, 2016

#DARETODREAM - A SHORT FILM ABOUT YACKO AND HER DREAM

A short movie by Kristina Noa. Hope it can inspire Indonesian women and all women out there to always have a dream and reach their dream ‪#‎DareToDream‬

Stop saying No to yourself, you will be surprised of what you are capable of doing. Break people's stereotypes about women and just do your ‪#‎THANG‬
 
I reached my dreams by having the courage to pursue them, you can do it too.

Thank you so much Kristina Noa for believing in me, also thank you to the whole team and friends who have helped making this possible, Ernest Hariyanto, Robert Pelenkahu (may you rest in peace), Mechsura Wijil Kaisar, Yasser Rizky, James Ramli, Daisy Santoso, Elena Cholovsky. Big thank you to all friends who are involved in #DareToDream

I'm sending lots of love to all the badass women out there. Especially my mother and my gurl.

Please share and enjoy the movie.

No comments: