Friday, September 28, 2012

ME & SOULNATION

Me and SoulNation have been a true BFF these last few years. I got my own set in the 2008 and was featured in RAN's set and was included in the Rock and Hip Hop collaboration with the Flowers. In 2009, I got to help Pandji's special show. A year later, I had my own stage again supported by The Executive Killers and many other friends. I also helped SOUL ID who released their latest album. Last year, I rocked the stage with Amanda and Friends and supporting Tribute to Amy Winehouse.

This year, on the same day (Friday, 28th Sept 2012), I will be supporting three different acts. Spice Girls Experience with the amazing spice girls: Sashi Gandarum, Jemima, Emily Laras, Lala Karmela and Renita at 6pm. Then, my husband's project N.I.C.K at 7 pm. Last but not least, the infamous Homogenic at 8 pm.

So make sure you catch their performances! See ya at JavaSoulNation!!!

No comments: