Friday, February 3, 2012

In Memoriam: Arks

I was on my way home, when I first heard about the news. I called up some friends to confirm it and the truth hurts! I was not really ready to hear it.

My brother Rudy a.k.a Ming a.k.a Arks a.k.a MacanTigger a.k.a Answerfour, please tell me, why did you have to leave this soon? Why didn't you tell me what happened? Why didn't you share the things that you felt so at the end we can laugh together? There are too many whys which will be left unanswered....

Arks, lo salah satu orang yg paling bersejarah di hidup gw. Kalo ga ada lo man, packaging album ke-2 gw ini, ga akan ada.


Gw masi inget, waktu itu gw ketemu lo di Benhil utk ngeprint cover album di atas, jelasin setiap designnya, bahkan bikinin sampe beberapa warna supaya gw bisa punya pilihan dan everything was crystal clear, sesuai yang gw mau. It's like we were connected in our own ways. Sampe skrg gw juga masi pake logo gw yg lo recolor.







Kadang kita ketemu bbrp kali di acara2 exhibition yg lo terlibat di dalamnya. Abis itu lo sempet nyapa gw di twitter, ngasi tau akun twitter lo yg sampe ada dua itu :) plus akun SOMETHINGTATTOO yang membuat gw pengen nato lagi.

Ini yg lo bilang ke gw:
Arks: kasi gw waktu ya, gw latihan terus dulu.
Gw: ok:)
*bbrp bln kemudian*
Arks: ayo gw dah siap, kpn mo bikin tatonya?

:'( bukan krn ga jadi natonya, but I didn't even get the chance to say hello or goodbye for the last time. I guess this is your way in sending your last message, so that we will meet again someday :) and we can laugh together again just like the way it used to be.

Damai di sana ya Arks, I will surely miss you, your laugh, your positive energy, your humble thoughts..
Dear God, please take good care of my good friend Arks
Amen

No comments: