Friday, February 4, 2011

My new Tattoo by Indra Prof D

I've been craving to get a new one since Alana was born. Obviously, I wanna have her name tattooed somewhere. Been saving up some money, but it always ends up somewhere else. Now that the chance is right around the corner, it's a perfect time to get it done.

To me a tattoo is like a symbol of me being able to pursue one of my dreams. This time, I have been able to reach TWO of them, having Alana and having Brrapp! played and mixed by DJs and supported by many MCs on the dance floor plus having Brrapp! climbed on the playlist of local radios with the help from Radio MDs and Radio DJs. So yeah, BIG UPS for them!

That's why, I contacted Indra Prof D, one of the talented tattoo artist. He came up with the design which I think is brilliant. Then, voila, i finally got it done! Thanks so much Prof! Looking forward to get the next one. Here's the picture :)














Can you guess what it is? :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

ALANA !dapet hadiah ngga ? ^^